Increase of Paid Up Capital

For increasing the paid up capital the company should file following documents with the office of the Registrar, Chit funds:

1. Form No. 2. regarding allotment of shares.
2. R.O.C. Receipt.
3. Bank Statement showing the cheques clearance against allotment of shares.
4. Copy of Board resolution.
5. C.A. Certificate.

[Home]  [Guidelines for subscribers]  [Guidelines for Chit Fund Cos.]
[Grievance Redressal]  [List of Registered Chit Fund Cos.]
[List of debarred Chit Fund Cos.]  [Act & Rules]  [Opinion Poll]
[Send/Register your complaint]  [Penalty for violation Act & Rules]
[Different Kinds of Fees]  [Other Links]  [FAQ] [Forms]

Click here for Hindi website